Why Wear Aqeeq.
Aqeeq is a very special stone in the Islamic religion. It is also revered in other religions, and has been in use from the time of Adam . Aqeeq is available in different colors. White, milky white, yellow, green, black, red, and gray.
The best are the liver colored from Yemen, which are very expensive and difficult to obtain.
The benefits of Aqeeq are that it creates joy in the heart and is good for the eye sight and it helps eliminate sadness and anger. It absorbs the rays of the sun and passes these onto the body and is good for your health, aids in overcoming flaws, fears, and loneliness and it gives a sense of strength and courage.
Traditions state that there are mountains of Aqeeq in Heaven.These mountains shade the palaces of Holy Prophet Bibi fatima & Imam Ali & are forever praising & glorifying Allah (swt).
A person who wear an Aqeeq will derive its benefits, his sustenance (rizq) will be increased & he will be protected from dangers, black magic, disaters, misfortunes and accidents.It will also be a protection for him/her in frightening and terrifying circumstances, like facing the oppression & enemy.
· The Holy Prophet of Islam Rasooallah has said whoever wears Aqeeq his wishes will be fulfilled. A hadith from Janabe Salman Farsi states that the last Prophet requested Imam Ali to wear a ring on the right hand so that he may be listed among the Muqarrabeen (those near to Allah). The Imam asked the Prophet as to whom the Muqarrabeen were, to which the Prophet replied Janabe Jibreel and Janabe Mikaiel. Then the Imam inquired as to which stone he should wear. The prophet replied Aqeeq (cornelian), as this red stone had accepted the Oneness of Allah, the Prophethood of the lat Prophet, and the vicegerency of Ali ibne Abi Talib.
· Imam Ali ibn Abi Taleb has said wear Aqeeq on your rings, you will be blessed and will be saved from afflictions.
· Imam Jaffar e Sadiq has said that a prayer with Aqeeq is 40 times better than one without.
· Imam Musa e Kazim said that it’s a great sawab to use tasbih of Aqeeq.
· Imam Muhammad Taqi stated that Aqeeq takes away poverty and dissolves differences in ones heart.
· Imam Muhammad Baqar has stated that if a person possesses a ring set in Aqeeq and turns in towards his palm and then looks at it, and recites Surah Qadr (chapter 97), then Allah keeps him protected the whole day from trouble, wherever they are descended from heaven or earth and he will be protected until the evening by Allah, and Allah’s friend who will guide him.
· Imam Reza has said “Whoever wears a ring with an Aqeeq on it, firstly he will not become needy and secondly what God has destined for him, will be good.”
Why Wear Feroza.
Feroza is a beautiful stone which is found in Tibet, China, Australia, Mexico, Peru, Chile, Turkistan, Afghanistan, but the best has been mined in Iran (formerly known as Persia) for over 5000 years in Ali-Mersai mountain range of Nishapur, Mashhad of Khorasan province.
Tradition states the mines of Nishapur, in northeastern Iran, described in 1300 AD as having belonged to Isaac ,son of Abraham .
In Iran, Feroza is called “Ferozah”, which translated means “victory”. It is Iran’s national gemstone. It is believed that the first specimens of Feroza to which the Europeans were exposed probably came from Iran via trading posts in Turkey. The best of Iranian Feroza is rich blue, with less matrix than most Feroza mined elsewhere. It is also distinguished by white patches. Feroza is never a hard mineral, but Iranian Feroza is usually harder than Feroza mined in other locations.
The Persians classified Feroza into three quality groups:
· Angushtari. This is first quality, suitable for the finest jewelry. These stones had the rich blue “Persian Feroza” color with little marking or matrix.
· Barkhaneh. This is second-quality Feroza, much like Angushtari but with more markings and matrix.
· Arabi. These stones were considered third-rate due to a pale blue or green shade or unwanted speckles. (Spots in Persian Feroza tend to be white, not black.)
The benefits of Feroza:
It helps to create joy in the heart. It helps improve eyesight, the brain & the heart. Feroza gives strength to the eyes, expands the breast, and strengthens the heart. Whenever a momin goes for some work with Feroza ring on his finger, his work is done. The great philosopher, Aristotle, said Feroza helps to create humbleness & pity for others and is good for diabetics. It protects from the stings of scorpions, snakebites, lightening & drowning.
The Holy Prophet , Imam Ali & Imam Musa e Kazim wore a Feroza Ring.
· The Holy Prophet said that Allah (SWT) does not turn down the prayer of one who wears Feroza.
· Tradition says Imam Musa e Kazim says that a Feroza stone was brought by Jibrail as a gift from heaven to the Holy Prophet . The Prophet had passed it to Ali and it had come down to him through his Holy line of ancestors.
· Imam Jaffar e Sadiq has said a person who wears a ring set with Feroza will never become dependent on others and will not see poverty.
· Tradition states that someone had married but no children were conceived he went to Imam Muhammad Taqi to obtain his advice. The imam told him to wear a ring with Feroza set in it with the following inscription: ‘O My Lord! Leave me not alone (without an issue) though Thou are the best of Heirs.’ (21:89) Before the year ended, they were blessed with a son from the same wife.
Why Wear Dure Dur-e-Najaf.
Najaf Dur-e-Najaf is a very religious stone for Muslims.
It is obtained from Najaf Al Ashraf, Iraq. Those obtained from the river are more illustrious than those obtained from land. It is good for ailments of the eye and it creates happiness in the heart. It is a gemstone full of spiritual, religious values and benefits. Dur-e-Najaf brings self-knowledge and wisdom to us. It can also supply energy and stamina to the lagging physique. Dur-e-Najaf gently attracts a balance of all seven color rays to your body, emotions, and mind. In the process, it corrects any color ray imbalances in your physical and subtle bodies. When you become more balanced on this fundamental level, all aspects of life improve.
· Imam Jaffar e Sadiq & Imam Hassan al Askari have said that wearing a Dur-e-Najaf has a great sawab.
· Imam Jaffar e Sadiq that all Momineen and Mominaat feel happy when they sight this stone.
When some blessings come to you do not drive them away through thanklessness
MAY ALLAH ALMIGHTY AND 14 MASUMEEN.(as)BLESS YOU ALL WITH GOOD HEALTH,PEACE AND HAPPINESS.ELHAI AMEEN...